Hello. I am now starting my very first PPL in my life. I didn't even know what PPL is. I just follow the flow and what my friends do. Tbh, I am feeling inferior bcs I don't know a lot of things about it. Yesterday I was even thinking to quit, questioning myself wether I am doing the right things or not, wether I am in the right track or not, or is it I am crossing the line too far?
Is it what I really want to do in my life? Idk. I dont understand. But just let get started.
So in this PPL, I'll be doing some activities that I have never known before. The first thing I will do is orientation. It is kind of introduction of the shool, I mean I strat to get to know all about the school. However, the process is not always that nice. We had some little argumentation in our goup. But, that's okay. All is fine now.
Afterwards, I will be doing the second main activities, Observation. There are a lot to observe. The academic and non-academic area should be observed. My group is consisted of 5 people. We all are obligated to observe how the local teacher teach their students. Later on, we reflect from that observation what can be improve and what to imitate. Not gonna lie, I am kind of enjoying this process, even though this is lil bit hard to me. But I am still exciting to see how the local teacher of this great school teach their student. Let's see what's gonna happen next.
See you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar